Is phoebe even worth it?

TangyHeart

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So phoebe wants to move in, but idk what I should do... My town name is Riverton, so I feel like she doesn't match my overall theme of nature, water, etc., but a while ago I DID want Phoebe to move in. I'm getting an nfc reader soon, so if I want I can kick her out, but I haven't had a camper in like, a week, but I don't want her to move in, and then someone like stitches comes next week and I have 10 villagers already... What should I do?

Please hurry because she is legit asking to move in right now

image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eeeeeeeeehhhh I just put it in sleep mode cuz idk what to do

Last edited:
Phoebe is cool villager :) I don't mind have her in my town c: Her house and design is perfect too.

Well, if it were me, I'd invite her, since I think she's one of the prettier uchis :)
It seems like you already invited her, so I hope you'll connect with her! If now, she can always move out later...
On a related note, I had Stitches as a camper yesterday, lol. Honesty, his design isn't one of the best... that green and purple...>^<

Yeah I agree with you-- they could have chosen less clashing colors-- but I feel like that adds to his teddy-bear, I-was-created-out-of-fabric-scraps-for-a-child-on-Christmas-day sort of design, but idk lol... It was just an example. Now if Fauna visits next week, I'm gonna toss my game cartridge out the window :3

Back