(^w^)/)~ Hello, everyone!

PhotonDragon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello, everyone! ~(\(^w^)

I signed up to The Bell Tree Forums sometime in 2016, but up until now, I've never used it. I'm hoping to be an active part of this amazing community.

I've been a huge fan of the Animal Crossing games ever since the release of Wild World. I currently only really play New Leaf now, as I find the community is more active and I personally find it a lot more fun than the previous games.

Aside from Animal Crossing, I really enjoy watching anime, playing games (mainly PC), programming, and drawing. I've been a vegetarian for almost 10 years and I am currently homeschooled.
Feel free to ask some other questions, just don't make them too personal!

I hope we can all get along and have fun together!

~PhotonDragon

Welcome to the forums!
You will really like it here n.n

If you ever need any help you should contact a Mod or feel free to ask the users on the forums for help as well~

I look forward to seeing you around

Welcome to the forums!
You will really like it here n.n

If you ever need any help you should contact a Mod or feel free to ask the users on the forums for help as well~

I look forward to seeing you around

Thank-you!! The community here seems extremely nice! I have a strong feeling that I definitely will enjoy my time here.

Love your profile picture by the way haha

nice to meet you! i am also new c: the bell tree looks like a wonderful place to meet new friends though, so it's very exciting!

dang vegetarian for 10 years? that's awesome, so based on that info, you must be an animal lover? i don't want to assume but AAAa i love animals too. maybe that's why animal crossing is so appealing? lol

ok i kinda rambled sorry!! see you around!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums~! I hope you have fun here, I'm also new/re-joining~

Last edited:
nice to meet you! i am also new c: the bell tree looks like a wonderful place to meet new friends though, so it's very exciting!

dang vegetarian for 10 years? that's awesome. fun fact i tried to be veg once, my mom was alright with it until she asked the doctor and he said that since i wasn't fully developed, i would need a constant intake of beans and tofu. BLECH. anyway so based on that info, you must be an animal lover? i don't want to assume but AAA i love animals too. maybe that's why animal crossing is so appealing? lol

ok i kinda rambled sorry!! see you around!

I agree, it seems like an awesome place! Yes, I am an animal lover! We have so many pets haha (6 rats, 3 cats, 1 rabbit, 10 mice, 5 birds, 1 fish (and 1 snail)). That could be a reason why I love Animal Crossing so much. See you around!

Welcome to the forums~! I hope you have fun here, I'm also new/re-joining~

Thank-you!! Welcome back by the way!

Last edited:
Back