• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you do for work?

I work at McDonalds full time (R.i.p) and when I'm not there I'm doing freelance work as an artist

I work in fast food. I'm terribly mistreated by the store manager and I hate it. :/ My dream job for right now is in a grocery store as night packing or the retail field.

Last edited:
I'm a server at a Hooters-type restaurant. AMA!

candle store it’s not fun
Also Soigne, I wanted to pop in and say I'm a huge Over the Garden Wall fan ❤
I got a comic book recently for it, and it's definitely getting me to the Halloween vibe.

I work at a lame little store where they sell bird seed. xD

I'm a mayor of Bopogon and i'm currently in debt. I run a foresty town with gray-brick pavements, a few gravestones of deceased villagers (they're currently haunting my shopping district!) and I have an asylum that lies near the banks of the town's river. Jokes aside, I'm a freelance illustrator/printmaker.

amateur cam work and drawing. i havent been doing much of either lately.

I do BIIG work.
It’s actually a long story, and I doubt anybody would want to hear it, lol.

I am currently and have been since the age of 5 been working as a slave to the oppressive and authoritarian prison which is owned and run by the United States Department of Education which is owned and run by the United States Government, my master is the United States Government.

I am severely underpaid, in fact, I've made a total of $0.00 during my time.

Last edited:
i'm in high school and don't have a car so rn it's kind of hard for me to make getting a job a reality. also if i'm not in a positive/optimistic mood i'd rather die than get a job.

but i'm always looking out for who's hiring and i saw party city was. nothing sounds appealing to me really, i dont wanna work in retail, but working w/ food is probably worse. i just want to avoid talking to people as much as possible lmao.

I'm a 3rd year medical student, so basically a very underpaid and incompetent doctor :)

I'm too young for an actual job, but I help my mom with her photography junk and get paid $5.00 per session, I kinda count that work! But once I'm 16 I think It'd be lovely to work at Claire's, Books-A-Million, or as a hostess for a restaurant! :D

Last edited:
I work out, I shoot guns, I blow stuff up, I'm in charge of millions of dollars of equipment, and I travel the world.

Back