• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
I want to take a few moments to tell everyone here about my beloved cat named Gamer who had disappeared and is gone now. Gamer was a black cat with amber eyes, and he was pretty little for a 3 year old kitty.
Gamer was always full of pep and always loved playing outside. My favorite memory with him was when I was blowing bubbles for him and he was jumping as high as he could to pop them! He looked like a majestic panther!! He was a wild & and free spirit and his eyes always burned with passion and love for his family and what he loved doing. He had over a dozen toys to play with. Lots of cat scratchers (my roomate likes to build things), he was pampered 24/7, and I gave him lots of hugs & kisses every single day. He was truly loved and he had the life of a king. Gamer was the leader of a pack of cats in our old neighborhood (we moved away) He ruled the world like the king of the jungle!!
I'm talking about this because he looks like a black Halloween cat. R.I.P Gamer.

Cats11.jpg

sounds like he had such a wonderful life! sorry to hear of your loss.

I want to take a few moments to tell everyone here about my beloved cat named Gamer who had disappeared and is gone now. Gamer was a black cat with amber eyes, and he was pretty little for a 3 year old kitty.
Gamer was always full of pep and always loved playing outside. My favorite memory with him was when I was blowing bubbles for him and he was jumping as high as he could to pop them! He looked like a majestic panther!! He was a wild & and free spirit and his eyes always burned with passion and love for his family and what he loved doing. He had over a dozen toys to play with. Lots of cat scratchers (my roomate likes to build things), he was pampered 24/7, and I gave him lots of hugs & kisses every single day. He was truly loved and he had the life of a king. Gamer was the leader of a pack of cats in our old neighborhood (we moved away) He ruled the world like the king of the jungle!!
I'm talking about this because he looks like a black Halloween cat. R.I.P Gamer.

View attachment 209998

Looks a lot like our cat Bella except he has no white spot on his chest.

Sorry for your loss but threads like these are better suited for the Blog Tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back