Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2214-7888-4694
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
something went wrong while plot resetting.
and the ''new'' playable character saved ( not manually, but what isabelle does for you when you first placed your house and talked to her again )

but i deleted that character and the house wont move while plot resetting.

how do i undo this ?

something went wrong while plot resetting.
and the ''new'' playable character saved ( not manually, but what isabelle does for you when you first placed your house and talked to her again )

but i deleted that character and the house wont move while plot resetting.

how do i undo this ?

I don't know if there is anything you can do. . .except perhaps boot them out with an amiibo card once they fully move in.

how does that work with the amiibo cards ?
do i get to choose who moves out ?

Yes, you do_Only if you have 10 villagers and you can plot reset the next morning after, to make sure they don't move in where the other one was.

does that also work if i let Chevre move out and scan a Chevre amiibo card ?

Yep, I just let Soliel move out and rescanned her into a better spot. There's no 16 villager cycle with cards. :)

Be sure you block any other 3x3 spaces before you do that, though! You won't be able to cover the place the plot is, since it'll be there until the "next day" when the card will move in, so it'll be a 50/50 chance at best. Store away those flowers and qr between trees and bushes, if needed, ut them out, QR and replant them after the plot is in the right place. :)

You will have to let the villager leave natutally and then scan or cycle them.

Last edited:
Back