• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

World Series 2017

Who do you want to win the world series?

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Red Balloon
Banana
Green Cotton Candy
Yule Log
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
The postseason games are almost over. Next Tuesday, the last round of the 2017 MLB season begins. It's a contest between the Houston Astros and the Los Angeles Dodgers. One of them had a few World Series Championships, but has never came back within most of our lifetimes until now. The other team never even won the World Series yet.

Which team do you want to win the World Series this year? The Houston Astros, or the Los Angeles Dodgers?

I will root for the Rastros if they bring back the ghost of Cesar Cedeno and Atari Brickbreaker uniforms!

(sorry Pepper)

many balls hit far, many balls gone, star team win

Ugh. Astros were hitting 2 3-Home runs last night, I was like, WHAT THE HELL DODGERS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Astros got that last tenth inning, kinda sad.

Still rooting for the Dodgers since I live right next to Los Angeles :)

Last edited:
i'm okay with either team winning. would be nice story for Houston after the city got hit by the hurricane. and the dodgers haven't won it in like 30 years or somthn...

GAAAAAAAAME SEEEEEEVEEEEEENNN

the brightside of having your team eliminated already is i can watch the WS without stressing out

So we made it to the end of the season. The question is, would you rather see the team that never won the world series win their first title, or would you rather see the team that made it to the postseason for five consecutive years hit the mark? It’s a battle between the team that suffered Hurricane Harvey and the team that won the most games in the regular season.

Back