Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
I could use some suggestions on campsite location for my second town. the spot near retail would put it near the future knight or blacksmith. the spot at the bottom right (not next to cliff) would be near the future farmers house.

camp.jpg

Personally, I'd put it by the future knight or blacksmith (by re-tail) because if you have any kind of pathways going to those, it'll be easier, and you'll have all your stuff in one place. However, if you want to give the campsite its own designated area, like with bushes, perfect fruit trees, etc., you'll want extra space so I'd even put it on the bottom left area somewhere so it has more space. Yeah... Anyway I'm gonna go now... *flies away*

Last edited:
It may look ok by a blacksmiths house as the campsite unoccupied may look a little like forge materials? But I don't know if I like that location the best. They all work though! And remember that ceder trees only grow in the top half of the map, so if you want the camp to be surrounded by those trees (like a lot of people do) then you're best choosing the top left.

My own inclination would to be to go for the bottom left, but It's hard for me to judge.

Last edited:
I think the spot where your character is in the picture, so the top left spot next to the pond
would be a nice location for the campsite.

I might go for the bottom right next to the cliff, because it's closest to the campground so you can have your camps together

I think putting it next to the rv park is nice, as it seems connected ^^

But when unoccupied, it looking like forge materials is a cool idea! maybe you could put patterns near it to denote this? If I were you, I'd make a character go where the blacksmith house will go, then on your mayor see what it looks like, and then you can delete the blacksmith placeholder character

I tried it by the entrance to the campgrounds to see how it would look.
camp.jpgcamp2.jpg

does that look like a decent spot? will stuff grow next to a rock wall?

Maybe, I'd say on the upper side but your map might be hard to do that. Your last pic looks cool tho!

Last edited:
Back