• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Violets + emerald, ruby and amethyst ores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Hi there,
I'm looking for all color violets and I need a about 10 each for the ores, since I'm customizing a set.
Paying Igb or btb.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there,
I'm looking for a few pink hybrids, preferably lillies or tulips, but any are great, also looking for all color violets and lillies.
I need a about 10 each for the ores, since I'm customizing a set.
Igb or btb,

Thank you!
Hey there ... you can come to my town and check my beach out ... fill your pockets with white lilies for free ... there is also a pink rose and four pink lilies ... I am looking for Super Stars and now fireflowers and also a striped wetsuit ... if you have any such I would trade, otherwise I will just gift them to you ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have you added ... it?s MoonSong ❤️

Hey there ... you can come to my town and check my beach out ... fill your pockets with white lilies for free ... there is also a pink rose and four pink lilies ... I am looking for Super Stars and now fireflowers and also a striped wetsuit ... if you have any such I would trade, otherwise I will just gift them to you ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have you added ... it’s MoonSong ❤️

Ok, thanks!
I'll hunt through my storage real quick, I think I might have a fire flower or two.

Unfortunately, I don't have any fire flowers or super stars.
I have coins, a super mushroom and fire bar though.
Is it okay if I still come over?

Unfortunately, I don't have any fire flowers or super stars.
I have coins, a super mushroom and fire bar though.
Is it okay if I still come over?
Yes please! Someone else is coming so I will open my gates ... I will LOVE to get the coins!! Lol
❤️

Last edited:
Thank you again for visiting and enjoy the flowers. LOL I should?ve got you to come and visit Soleil ❤️ she?s doing just fine

I would prefer pickup. I'm already friends with you so I'll go ahead and open my gates. I'll leave a VM when the gates are open. :)

I have a bunch of random ores, but I have never traded before. Maybe someone can help walk me through it. I horded 3 rubies, 4 amethysts, 3 emeralds, 2 silvers, and 1 gold.

Thank you, but I already have all that I need. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back