Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Who's better?
Boone? or... Tutu?​

Last edited:
tutu for the fact that i dont really like the gorilla villagers. tho boone is one of the better gorillas.

i choose boone bc i had him as a starter and i love him to bits even though i had to let him go bc his house was in a bad place ;;;
rip boone i love you

Can we just take a second to realize that the percentage of people who have voted for Tutu is 66.6.....7?

Sorry I had to before someone else voted :p

I love all the villagers but Tutu is my favorite. She's been in my main town for over 4 years.
Spoil her with fancy Gracie stuff and she has 2 beds. One for me and one for her.

Sigh... I feel like this was totally made in response to Happytails.

Come on Raskell - what on earth are you trying to even achieve with this thread and poll?! I feel like this is just revenge of villager preferences, just because you like Boone more than a villager someone else likes. :/

This was obviously in response to my thread about Boone moving into my town instead of Tutu.

But now we have a comparison thread so I can read people bash on one of my favorite villagers. Nice, very nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sigh... I feel like this was totally made in response to Happytails.

Come on Raskell - what on earth are you trying to even achieve with this thread and poll?! I feel like this is just revenge of villager preferences, just because you like Boone more than a villager someone else likes. :/

Of course it was.

Edit: I honesty don't care if people dislike Tutu because I know people are going to dislike things that I like, and I didn't create Tutu so whether people like her or not isn't going to have any effect on me whatsoever, but if you are going to make a thread targeting someone or a villager they said they like, you can least TRY to make it less obvious by not making the target thread the same day.

To answer your poll both are fine with me. I don't compare villagers because they are all unique.

Last edited:
I've had both in my town and liked them, but voted for Boone as he made me laugh. Baboom!

tutu!! i loved having her in my previous town!!
she's a gentle polar bear <3

Back