• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying buying wishlist items

Hey everyone Im looking to buy some of items off of my wishlist!! (click here) Im also looking to buy as many silver axes as possible and 2 golden watering cans.

I can offer:
- IGB
- visits to KK Slider/Reese/Cyrus/Plucky/Sylvanna's RVs
- items from this thread
- and I have a few TBT to spare

Name your price!!!
Hi hi ... I could offer you 4 silver axes (just bought on a Tortimer Island visit) for 10 tbts and your Nintendo Stock Super Star :rolleyes:
❤️

my fc is in the sidebar and town is sugarush!! my gates are open c:

Hello again! Your 6 silver axes, and golden watering can are still waiting. That was 23 tbt tbt bells. :)

Last edited:
Hello again! Your 6 silver axes, and golden watering can are still waiting. That was 23 tbt tbt bells. :)
I can also scan KK Slider, Reese, and Cyrus for you, for 3 tbt bells each. You can visit as much as you like.

oh yes thank you so much!! I am still interested in the tools c: but I wasnt looking to visit those rvs I meant I could offer those as payment

oh yes thank you so much!! I am still interested in the tools c: but I wasnt looking to visit those rvs I meant I could offer those as payment
LOL yeah I just edited my post. I realized I misread. ^^; Sorry about that.
Let me know when you are open. I'll be making 2 visits.

Almost forgot to mention, I just dumped tons of WA stuff out of my locker near my station. Your wishlist is quite long, so you can skim over the items and tell me what you need. I can already tell you need a few of these. :)

Last edited:
Almost forgot to mention, I just dumped tons of WA stuff out of my locker near my station. Your wishlist is quite long, so you can skim over the items and tell me what you need. I can already tell you need a few of these. :)

oh sure! should I go over to your town?

ok sure! just let me know when gates are open c:
Sorry for the wait, I will be opening now. I'll show you where certain piles of items are.

Last edited:
Hi there, I can get you:
Celeste bow
Mermaid statue
mushlamp (possibly)
Pumpkin pie (possibly)
underwater floor
zen tea set

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found a matryoshka!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, but I can't find a marine floor...

Hi there, I can get you:
Celeste bow
Mermaid statue
mushlamp (possibly)
Pumpkin pie (possibly)
underwater floor
zen tea set

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found a matryoshka!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, but I can't find a marine floor...

oh its no problem! I would love to buy whatever you have to sell but I just spent the last of my tbt but whatever else you want in exchange just let me know!

oh its no problem! I would love to buy whatever you have to sell but I just spent the last of my tbt but whatever else you want in exchange just let me know!

Ok, I understand, I went through your list and do you still have?:
Cabin chair (The 't' one)
Snowglobe
Garden rock
Superstar
Kid Cats pic?

Back