• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Happens If You Microwave…? A forum game about microwaves

ThomasHasntPlayedAC

I need a username change.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Lobo
Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
Pavé
It's a simple game. One person asks what happens if you microwave something, then the next poster says what happens, then asks what happens if you microwave something. Now, what you want to microwave can be anything, and so can the reasons. You can be a realistic party pooper and say what actually happens, or you can give a completely silly answer.

Example:

Me: What happens if you microwave a cat?

Realistic party pooper: You become a cat murderer. What happens if you microwave a turd?

Fun person: It explodes, covering your microwave with crap. NOW CLEAN IT UP!

And so on and so forth.

What happens if you microwave nothing?

Last edited:
Your microwave will explode.

What happens if you microwave a boiled egg? i did this one and it exploded in the microwave :(

It boils the egg again!*

*But only if you have the boil module on. Otherwise, it just heats.

What happens if you microwave a Pokeball?

The pokemon inside the ball evolves, but the pokeball explodes. You have to catch it all over again with a new pokeball

What happens if you microwave a marshmallow?

what happens when you microwave a microwave???

If you microwave a microwave for 105 (microwave converted into numbers) seconds, inceptional value goes over infinity, causing the multiverse to implode on itself.

What happens if you microwave a Sunkern?

He makes you repay your house loan all over again.

What happens if you microwave a potato. (I did it once, it set the microwave on fire..)

It'll turn Dark.

What if you Microwave The Bell Tree Forums?

Jeremy will become a nice warm toaster pastry and the rest of the staff will turn into nicely cooked marshmallows.

What if you microwave a fork?

You will instantly enrage the millions of marshal fans there are around the world and you would be torn apart.

What if you microwave anything plastic for an extended period of time?

shrinky dinks fam

what happens when you microwave wax paper? (literally just baked cookies and accidentally used wax paper instead of parchment paper and nearly set my house on fire rip)

What kind of microwave do you have? Its usually safe to microwave

What if you microwave slime?

karina garcia will die

what happens when you microwave the squid sisters

They become roasted calamari, But I ain't eating it.

What if Hello kitty was microwaved

Back