• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker Mafia (Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
friday pls i have huge test tmrw aaa

I'm gonna out of town for the weekend.... but I'm done with all my busy stuff by friday so whatver

- - - Post Merge - - -

its literally dead even rn

I am fine with any time, but I voted for Friday since that's when I typically chill out after work. I'd have the most time to ****post here to my heart's content if you started then, but I'm ok with tomorrow or Sunday as well

eh...i'm starting to lean more towards sunday. it seems like the more convenient time for just about everyone in the game.

im fine with any time because if anyone knows me they know I try to be active day one but i never really am

I voted Wednesday but Friday is probably better for me actually, and everyone else I guess.

Also a fair warning, I'll be living like an Aussie working 10 pm -7 am ET starting 10/31 to 11/3. So don't expect a lot of posts during daytime ET.

Uhh, I?ll have you know that I?m Aussie and I work from 8am - 4pm, maybe 5 at times.

Hey, can kingmaker make me king every day so that I can be Eternal President

Um as a glorious Arstotzkan, I believe I deserve to be King everyday, don't give it to EZIC Kolech scum.

make me king i will screw us all over day one by lynching someone none of you asked for

I'm not sure if everyone noticed or not, but this game will involve last wills. Just wanted to get that out there.

I wouldn't run a day 1 when Halloween is going on. Just my suggestion.

I'm not sure if everyone noticed or not, but this game will involve last wills. Just wanted to get that out there.

How are you organizing that? I wanted to do a mechanic like that at one point but it was very complicated to keep it from people cheating

How are you organizing that? I wanted to do a mechanic like that at one point but it was very complicated to keep it from people cheating

Just so I know, what would you classify as cheating with it?

The last will system in this game is the same as it was in Game of Thrones Kingmaker, where all you needed to do was PM the host anything you wanted the thread to know before you die.

Just so I know, what would you classify as cheating with it?

The last will system in this game is the same as it was in Game of Thrones Kingmaker, where all you needed to do was PM the host anything you wanted the thread to know before you die.

I view it as more of a ToS type thing... like you have to have it written before you die

I view it as more of a ToS type thing... like you have to have it written before you die

yeah, thats what i'm doing in this game. If you don't send a will in before you die it won't work, and if you sent in a will on a previous night then that will is shown if you forget to send one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back