• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker Mafia (Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll play if there's room, if not then i'll reps

smh ...He spelled my username wrong

very scummy imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very advanced research shows that you may be a Role Swapper. You have switched your role and Bianca's, and now Bianca is the Role Swapper and you are a Mafia Tree Stump.

That’s eighteen, I believe.

lol...i wonder how evan would be as a tree stump...

is ness gonna include a tree stump?

/in please Pineapple Head. I don't have to work 6 days a week after this week, so Hopefully I won't be afk as much.

Ayyyy 20 players

I'll make some announcements later today about whether or not we want it to start earlier then sunday

For what it's worth, I'm cool with an earlier starting date

Also fair warning before the game starts: Don't expect much, if any activity from me on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those are hell days. if EoD happens on those days (which iirc its at 7pm EST?), the latest I'll prob be on is 4ish pm EST

Last edited:
Also a fair warning, I'll be living like an Aussie working 10 pm -7 am ET starting 10/31 to 11/3. So don't expect a lot of posts during daytime ET.

Angery_Kirby.jpg

I honestly don't mind when you start, I probably won't be there for it anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love you as well it's okay. :')

Last edited:
Announcement

So, I didn't particularly expect Tina's game to be ending so soon. I made this thread a little bit too early. I actually happen to have some free time this week, so I can start the game by practically tomorrow should people be okay with it.

I created a Strawpoll to have people choose what day would be best for me to start it. If you voted in the poll I posted on Discord, please nevermind that one and vote for this one.

Please do NOT vote if you're not a participant of this game so I can have the most accurate results possible.

Strawpoll link: http://www.strawpoll.me/14233013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back