• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker Mafia (Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness can we vote WotC now?

Last edited:
/obs for now unfortunately

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually /replacements for now

Everybody has finals drama lol.
I’ve just picked up on something so I’m definitely gonna PM that to you, Ness.

Both Tom and Byngo have messaged me on Discord saying that they are fine with being placed in the game.

In other words, ThomasHasn'tPlayedACNL was banned from the forums so he will be removed from the game. Only 2 signups are required for us to meet the player requirement.

One more thing: EoD has been changed to 8:00 PM CST.

Last edited:
Both Tom and Byngo have messaged me on Discord saying that they are fine with being placed in the game.

In other words, ThomasHasn'tPlayedACNL was banned from the forums so he will be removed from the game. Only 2 signups are required for us to meet the player requirement.

One more thing: EoD has been changed to 8:00 PM CST.

"Wow what a surprise!" Said no one ever....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly think he should just be ignored should he try to sign up for anything in the future unless he shows some serious turnaround

Kingmakers generally seem less rush-need-to-vote-to-avoid-modkill heavy

Count me /in

Minimum player limit reached, game will start shortly after the end of Tina's game. If you want to be in the game, make sure to join within the next 4 days or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back