• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The three better options for the 'completing a PwP' speech

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Instead of "We did it", "Hooray for everyone", and 'On to the next project."

The options should be
I did it
Hooray that I paid for it all
Onto the next project that I alone will be paying for, you freeloading moochers

So, thoughts? Make these some options, Nintendo.

Hahaha! Angrytails is in the house x)
They do help with like, 2 bells each time... considering they'll buy and sell stuff much more expensive, it's indeed a matter of choice that they don't donate more. ?\_(ツ)_/?

That's why I always pick the third option of 'On to the next project!' because it's the only one that doesn't imply anyone else did anything, lol. To be fair the villagers do contribute a little if you let the donation gyroid stay out for days. It's not a lot though.

Hahaha! Angrytails is in the house x)
They do help with like, 2 bells each time... considering they'll buy and sell stuff much more expensive, it's indeed a matter of choice that they don't donate more. ?\_(ツ)_/?

AngryTails has been on the thread all day and never left, ever since the uninvited villager invited themselves to my town lol,
They should donate more. They want to sit on that 59,000 bell modern bench that I built, they should donate more than 3 bells for the project. I'm not made of money lol

That's why I always pick the third option of 'On to the next project!' because it's the only one that doesn't imply anyone else did anything, lol. To be fair the villagers do contribute a little if you let the donation gyroid stay out for days. It's not a lot though.

I always choose that option too. The villagers didn't help at all with donations. I mean, yeah they donate some, but when they give 300 bells total to a project that costs 348,000 bells, that doesn't really help much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never celebrate.

Honestly, Isabelle would attend the opening of a CAN. o_O

I usually only attend the ceremony for the larger pwps (the ones that cost over 100,000 bells) so I can take a screenshot of them.

Maybe that's why they rarely sit on benches, they're ashamed they didn't pay much... x)
I usually choose hooray because it looks cuter in pictures though. ;v;

LOL yes! :D
So true. The most annoying thing is when
I ask Isabelle about citizen satisfaction and she says
“Villagers feel like the town is underdeveloped” and My villagers are NOT requesting any.

Last edited:
Instead of "We did it", "Hooray for everyone", and 'On to the next project."

The options should be
I did it
Hooray that I paid for it all
Onto the next project that I alone will be paying for, you freeloading moochers

So, thoughts? Make these some options, Nintendo.

Yaknow, I thought I was the only one who thought this. Glad to see I'm not alone in my *cough*conspiracytheories*cough* Thoughts :)

This is by far your best thread ever, Angry, I mean HappyTails!

yeah the default ones are dumb because villagers either not donate at all or do like 1k maybe. but yeah family friendly options lel

yes, I DID IT because I actually pay millions for those lol

Nice options!

To be honest, the only time I celebrate is when I builded PWPs like the cafe, campsite or the
dream suite for example, like the "imported" PWPs. I just chose then a random option for the
speech. I never celebrate for the completion of a bench or something, that's just a waste of
time for me. I wish the villagers would donate more bells, so that at least the current options
for the speech make more sense.

It bugs the crap out of me that they want something so bad but refuse to pay for it. And even worse that we as the mayor don't get to pick them ourselves! All I want is the dang police station but no one will request it, ever! They ask for every ugly pwp there is but heaven forbid we have a police station. The whole pwp system is broken.

Back