Buying Now paying 25 TBT for each item on my wishlist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again. :) I have those 3 pieces from Villager's RV. 10 tbt each is a bit too much. Plus you helped me many times with getting art pieces. You can just have them for free. I might ask for your help sometime again, haha.

Last edited:
Hi again. :) I have those 4 pieces from Villager's RV. 10 tbt each is a bit too much. Plus you helped me many times with getting art pieces. You can just have them for free. I might ask for your help sometime again, haha.

Aweee tysm! The reason I started paying high on these items if because I started getting desperate to finish my Nintendo room... (I'm a very impatient person when it comes to completing something haha). Anyways I'd be happy to help you with anything you need in the future if it's in my ability of course, but nonetheless thank you for all the help that you have provided thus far

Aweee tysm! The reason I started paying high on these items if because I started getting desperate to finish my Nintendo room... (I'm a very impatient person when it comes to completing something haha). Anyways I'd be happy to help you with anything you need in the future if it's in my ability of course, but nonetheless thank you for all the help that you have provided thus far

No problem! I'm on the 3DS in which we already friended each other. Just let me know when so I'll open it up. :D

Ah that will be 7am where I am! But I may be on when it's like 6-7pm where you are? Either way I wont be getting rid of it any time soon so hopefully we can make a trade sometime!

6-7PM will be fine since I'll be available from 4pm to possibly 12am so when I get home I'll msg you and we'll figure something out when you msg back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back