• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Now paying 25 TBT for each item on my wishlist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I can get you these:
K.K. Rock
Nintendo 3DS Shelf (I have two extra if you'd like both)
Wii U Station

Wish I could get you more but I hope these help. :)

Hello! I can get you these:
K.K. Rock
Nintendo 3DS Shelf (I have two extra if you'd like both)
Wii U Station

Wish I could get you more but I hope these help. :)

These would help very much Thank You! I will be on in a few hours so let me know what time works for you.

Hello again :)
Sorry I was offline for awhile, I'm available for the next few hours if you'd like to trade.

Hello again :)
Sorry I was offline for awhile, I'm available for the next few hours if you'd like to trade.

Welcome Back! I'm available right now and I'll add you in a sec. Also I only need one of the Nintendo 3DS Shelves so 9 TBT for K.K. Rock, Nintendo 3DS Shelf, and Wii U Station?

Welcome Back! I'm available right now and I'll add you in a sec. Also I only need one of the Nintendo 3DS Shelves so 9 TBT for K.K. Rock, Nintendo 3DS Shelf, and Wii U Station?

Okay then, if you'd still like the extra one I can throw it in for free or you can have it later if you'd like. ^^ Also did you want pick up or delivery?

Okay then, if you'd still like the extra one I can throw it in for free or you can have it later if you'd like. ^^ Also did you want pick up or delivery?

Awwwwe Tysm I can't ever turn down free items haha. I would like to pick up if that's ok. Just let me know when your gates are open. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back