Buying Now paying 25 TBT for each item on my wishlist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I can get you these:
K.K. Rock
Nintendo 3DS Shelf (I have two extra if you'd like both)
Wii U Station

Wish I could get you more but I hope these help. :)

Hello! I can get you these:
K.K. Rock
Nintendo 3DS Shelf (I have two extra if you'd like both)
Wii U Station

Wish I could get you more but I hope these help. :)

These would help very much Thank You! I will be on in a few hours so let me know what time works for you.

Hello again :)
Sorry I was offline for awhile, I'm available for the next few hours if you'd like to trade.

Hello again :)
Sorry I was offline for awhile, I'm available for the next few hours if you'd like to trade.

Welcome Back! I'm available right now and I'll add you in a sec. Also I only need one of the Nintendo 3DS Shelves so 9 TBT for K.K. Rock, Nintendo 3DS Shelf, and Wii U Station?

Welcome Back! I'm available right now and I'll add you in a sec. Also I only need one of the Nintendo 3DS Shelves so 9 TBT for K.K. Rock, Nintendo 3DS Shelf, and Wii U Station?

Okay then, if you'd still like the extra one I can throw it in for free or you can have it later if you'd like. ^^ Also did you want pick up or delivery?

Okay then, if you'd still like the extra one I can throw it in for free or you can have it later if you'd like. ^^ Also did you want pick up or delivery?

Awwwwe Tysm I can't ever turn down free items haha. I would like to pick up if that's ok. Just let me know when your gates are open. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back