• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Now paying 25 TBT for each item on my wishlist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ja.cob

Catalog Completionist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (78) +
Howdy! So, I'm trying to make a Nintendo themed room and there's quite a few items that I'm missing on it. I'm willing to pay 10 TBT for each item. Anyways here's the list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/mHlxkUsfNT

*You guys made me desperate so now I'm paying 25 TBT for each remaining item on my wishlist.*

Last edited:
Sure. :) Let me grab my 3DS. By the way do you happen to have wistful painting still?

Yes I do still have the wistful painting! Since you are helping me a lot by buying the rest of the 7-11 items I need, you can have the painting for free and I'll still pay for the 7-11 items of course. :D

Yes I do still have the wistful painting! Since you are helping me a lot by buying the rest of the 7-11 items I need, you can have the painting for free and I'll still pay for the 7-11 items of course. :D

Aww thank you so much...! Do you need multiples about any of the items, such as cushion or bench?
And please add this FC, it's different from the FC of last time.
3926-9661-9494

Aww thank you so much...! Do you need multiples about any of the items, such as cushion or bench?
And please add this FC, it's different from the FC of last time.
3926-9661-9494

Oh it's alright I only need 1 of each. I'm adding you now and let me know when your are ready for me to come over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back