• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 1k Bells for people to come to my town and plant tree saplings

simak363

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (5) +
So, I returned to the earliest version of my town I had, and I began to play normally again, but I have practicaly no trees, because I wiped my town to it's bare bones to make some themed towns. I've been trying to replant one new tree everyday, but it's a slow process and I want it to feel natural and random. So, bring a tree sapling (or even a bush sapling would be cool) to my town, plant it wherever you want, and I'll give you 1,000 bells. Only request is that you don't plant it where it won't grow or in a super obnoxious place, like directly blocking the entrance to things so that pictures look bad, etc.

Let me know if I should move this post somewhere else.

I'll come over! I can plant loads of all different fruit and bush starts everywhere (I love doing nice things with people's towns!)

I could bring my neat freak friend who loves this sort of thing to.

I don't need igb, can you pay me in tbt?

Sure, I'll add you, but I usually don't use tbt though, so how much would you want for it? Just be somewhat reasonable.

Let me know soon so I can pay you before hand as I will be away from my pc for a bit soon.

Back