• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What in the heck? how???

Okay, I'll try to keep this in mind. So I just ask them if they had a villager move out recently or in boxes? .

Yes. Ask if they've been to someone's town since their last move out (if they're coming to adopt, they must have had someone leave recently), and if they haven't, ask them to go visit anyone and clean their void before coming to your town. If they pop up at any other town and the game is saved, their void will be clear and they can come and go without leaving any surprise villagers. x)

Yes. Ask if they've been to someone's town since their last move out (if they're coming to adopt, they must have had someone leave recently), and if they haven't, ask them to go visit anyone and clean their void before coming to your town. If they pop up at any other town and the game is saved, their void will be clear and they can come and go without leaving any surprise villagers. x)

Okay, I'll make sure to remember that. Thank you. :)

i just recently got diana from my roommates void via streetpass. least she plotted in a semi decent spot.

We are 'supposed' to be the mayor but we have no say in ANYTHING.

You're JUST realizing this...? (This isn't supposed to be sarcastic toward you, it's more toward Nintendo for not thinking about how angry it would make us so we would throw our 3DS out the window... WAIT A SECOND...! *many much conspiracy theories*

It's really annoying that I have 3 jock villagers in my town and no peppy or normal villagers.

I wouldn't care for 3 jocks, either, but I made it my goal, and I have achieved it, YAY, to have no peppy or normal villagers! Victoria and Alice really ruined me for peppy and normal personalities.

So sorry about Tutu. I got a 10th villager from streetpass before I knew about how the 10th villager arrives in your town.
When I found the house I didn't know what was going on and wasn't happy. It was only 2 months after the release and there wasn't a lot of information out there at the time.

Also I've picked up villagers from my spare town three times. At the time I was making my 3rd town and two villager from my spare town moved in. Found out from the villagers that they came from my spare town. At the time my spare town visited a lot to drop off items. Another moved in from a town that I deleted after having it for only one week.

I hope you can get Miss Tutu into your town one day. She's a sweetheart.

Hey, you may even grow to like Boone. I had him in my Wii town and he was great fun. Baboom! ;)

So I went ahead and greeted him and welcomed him to town. I'm still a bit bummed but he seems like a pretty cool villagers. I'm not going to hit him with nets or shovels or push him into pitfalls. I'll treat him nicely. Yeah, I got him for someone's void. They apologized that he came to my town. I guess they didn't know this was going to happen either. Oh well.

I couldn't resist getting this last parting shot in before fully embracing this villager XD

22688696_362235197552091_2330426365230041365_n.jpg

Back