• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ⭐️⭐️ BUYING Super Stars-Fireflowers-Coins-also Striped Wetsuit-Small Wishlist ⭐️⭐️

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Pear 🍐
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
⭐⭐️ BUYING Super Stars-Fireflowers-Coins-also Striped Wetsuit-Small Wishlist ⭐⭐

I would like to purchase as many of the Super Stars as possible ... I can pay either TBTs or IGB
zly8no.png

#23 - "Power is often fleeting." - Super Star
Also looking for FireFlowers and Coins ... three or four of each ... I have been paying 100 IGBs for each but just tell me what you would like ❤️

I am also looking for the Red and White Striped Dive Suit for my MoonSong Mayor ...
15d6mbl.png

(I do have a Black, Red, Orange and Blue Suit to either sell or trade)

SMALL WISHLIST:
Lilly lamp
Shearling boots
Glass screen

Villager RV Items:
GameCube drawer
NDS Lite Bench
Nintendo Bench
Nintendo DSi Bench
villager statue
Wii Remote Cabinet

Name your Price! But, please be reasonable LOL :rolleyes:

2vjpnab.jpg
2vjpnab.jpg
2vjpnab.jpg
2vjpnab.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever is think is fair. Cool I'll add you, Doesn't matter me. Let me know when you are on again
Awww ... we missed each other ... I am on now ... can I visit your town? I need to visit an Outside Options Real Estate - Nook

Hi, I have some coins ( I should have brought them last night) and do you mean the glass partition? I have one of those too I think

Hi, I have some coins ( I should have brought them last night) and do you mean the glass partition? I have one of those too I think
Yes! Awesome ... I can come now, or open my gates ... can I give you something for them?
Oops ... I will be back in about two hours ... dinner time here ❤️

Last edited:
Yes! Awesome ... I can come now, or open my gates ... can I give you something for them?

I'm doing a pick up right now, but when I get back, I'll open.
If you want to give something you can, but you can just have them.:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to let you know, I'm open.

Hi ... I am back from dinner now ... I hope you noticed that on my post ... I am ready to roll when you are :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll open, just swing by when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'll open, just swing by when you're available.

I can see that you posted but glitch errors are not allowing me to read it ... hope you are ready for me ... I can try and come now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not seeing your town, Hun

Sorry, I had to check the wifi settings, I've reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back