• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you update your dream address?

sally.

tired
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0881-3863-8500
Dragonscale Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Snow Globe
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Green Fair Pinwheel
i haven't updated my dream address since i released it sometime in the summer. i've made big changes to my town and i want to update it but i'm not too big on the yellow trees. i'm thinking i might just do it every season so it can save any new changes though!

how often do you update it? once a week? once a month? i'd love to know!

lol basically never. released dream address once, never came back to it since having a pretty town and updating frequently are at the bottom of my priorities

Right now, just when i work on it. Its a wip, so I'm not worried about it, and my town looks good in the fall, summer, really any time, but not in snow. Sometimes I'll just update it if the weather looks cool, others if my alt characters got bed head but I fix it..... basically just whenever. It's not a super great town yet tho

Everyday x)
Those 5,000 bells are too good to pass up! ;v;
If I have Redd or other pattern ruining tents, though, I don't update it. :)

I update my town whenever I make changes like flower arrangements, new PWPs, or different interior decorations. But if it is a new town or an incomplete town I update it randomly if at all.

Back