1k Bells for people to come to my town and plant tree saplings

simak363

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (5) +
So, I returned to the earliest version of my town I had, and I began to play normally again, but I have practicaly no trees, because I wiped my town to it's bare bones to make some themed towns. I've been trying to replant one new tree everyday, but it's a slow process and I want it to feel natural and random. So, bring a tree sapling (or even a bush sapling would be cool) to my town, plant it wherever you want, and I'll give you 1,000 bells. Only request is that you don't plant it where it won't grow or in a super obnoxious place, like directly blocking the entrance to things so that pictures look bad, etc.

Let me know if I should move this post to the train station, I wasn't entirely sure.

It was for tbt or igb, I could care less.
I'd be happy to help anytime, just shoot me a like and add me ;)

It's igb but if you'd prefer tbt I'd say 1 tbt per tree, with a limit of 3 tree's per person. Don't usually deal in tbt but I know you can get hybrids for 1 or 2 and I'm just asking for a tree or bush. I'll add you all and open my gates.

So you're giving people 1000 bells, for an item that costs them 500 bells? That's.... not good lol. 1 tbt equals 200k igb. So you see asking people to give you an item that they can sell for 200 times the value you're offering is not very good.

Yeah, I'm aware that 1tbt is overpriced but I don't really care, I never really use tbt, and the reason its 1k bells and not 500 is because I want people to plant them themselves in unique and interesting places, which is what I'm really paying them for.

Yeah, but you just gotta realise, 500 bells is nothing, that's all. You'd better off just asking for the help for free? I feel like getting paid 500 bells is gonna actively deter people. It just seems more honest.

I guess, I just wanted to offer something, but felt like people would suggest I move to this thread so i didnt bother

Back