• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop (UPDATED 7/10) MPF's Unorderable pawn shop kinda sorta (CLOSING SOON)

Mystic Pyro Freak

#animalcrossingproblems
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (160) +
THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSING SOON AS I'VE GIVEN AWAY MOST OF MY INVENTORY AT ANTHROCON THIS PAST WEEKEND. I'LL KEEP THIS OPEN FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO OR UNTIL I COMPLETELY CLEAR OUT THE STORE.

Now that the art section of my museum is 100% complete, I thought I'd convert this thread into a shop of sorts! I'm also all for trading for items on my wishlist below:

General
  1. Fill out the form blow if you want to make an offer.
  2. The bare minimum of any IGB offers should at least be the original selling price (What Re-Tail would offer you) of the desired item/items unless otherwise specified. Mori.db should have most of the selling prices listed on their site.
  3. If I accept your offer, We'll continue our transaction through VMs (Like FC exchanges and Gate opening) as to not spam the thread.
  4. I'm doing this on my own time so please be patient. Don't keep pestering me if I don't respond right away. That'll make me less likely to want to do business with you.

If you're picking up...
  1. Once any in-game exchanges are done, please wait for me to save before taking any other actions in my town incase of a sudden DC.
  2. PLEASE ask permission first if you want to wander my town and/or peruse Re-Tail, the campgrounds, and Mainstreet.
  3. If you wanna talk to my villagers, go for it. I don't care. However if someone's in boxes and about to move out, please ask permission before talking to them.
  4. Absolutely NO RUNNING on my grass. Running on cobblestone areas, the beach, and Mainstreet is fine, though. Just be careful of flowers nearby.
  5. I'm sure this goes without saying, but DO NOT mess with my town in any way (stealing flowers, pulling clovers, cutting down trees, taking fruit, etc.). Interacting with PWPs or helping me water flowers however? A-Okay! Talking to any snowmen in town? ALSO A-okay!
  6. Ignore the pile of items to the right of the train station as that's just temporary storage for some of the stuff listed below. Your items will usually be infront of the station.
Town Name:
Mayor/Character name:
Delivery or Pickup:
Desired items:
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing):
Wishlist Offers (If trading):

NOTES:
  1. Any new additions to the list will be in italics
  2. Items with a "(Reserved)" next to them cannot be asked for unless I have multiples of it or the user who reserved them cancels their order

Everything is 1 TBT unless otherwise noted. Also feel free to make IGB or wishlist offers!

• Cable Spool
  • Wooden Bucket
  • Tool Box
  • Money Box
  • Ringside Seating
  • Blue Tarp
  • Ski-slope Floor
  • Sporty Floor
  • Sporty Wall
  • Lunar Horizon
  • Meadow Vista
  • Blue Wetsuit
  • Aloha Shorts
  • Beach Chair
  • Egg TV
  • Sterling's pic (Reserved for LoboUnderrated)
  • Silver Axe - 2 TBT (Reserved for QuinntheQueen)
Feel free to ask anything if you have questions. Also Feedback is always appreciated! Finally, while it's not required, it'd be helpful if you left a like on this post after placing your order so I can be alerted to check back ASAP.

Last edited:
Another update: Amazing Painting is no longer available and I got the Solemn Painting now (Thank you, Ok.Sean!)

I have the Basic Painting, Dynamic Painting, Ancient Statue, Gallant Statue, Great Statue. All real (I just checked them to make sure)

I could trade them to you for the Blue Pikmin, Red Snapper Chair, Kitchen Island. Is that alright with you?

If you're still up for trading, Heck yeah! Let's do it! Give me a few minutes to add your FC and get ready tho. I'll reply again when my gates are open.

Last edited:
Gates are open. Mayor Courtney of Delmarva. There's also a meteor shower going on in town so feel free to make a wish!

- - - Post Merge - - -

List updated again. Thank you again, Fluffy! That was a HUGE boost! Also enjoy your wishy gift when it comes tomorrow. X3

Bumping with some updates. Added a new painting I can trade along with some Harvey-exclusive items I'm not really using. Also the Jolly Roger flag is no longer available.

I could? While I initially made this thread to help me complete my museum, I'm open to other transactions. How much do you want to offer?

Town Name: Catland
Mayor/Character name: Olivia
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup
Desired items: Katie's picture
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 2 TBT
Wishlist Offers (If trading): N/A

Town Name: Catland
Mayor/Character name: Olivia
Desired items: Katie's picture
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 2 TBT

Sounds good. I'll PM you after I've added your FC

Last edited:
Town Name: モチモチ
Mayor/Character name: イング
Desired items: Mystic statue, scary painting, serene painting, calm painting
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 20k IGB

Town Name: モチモチ
Mayor/Character name: イング
Desired items: Mystic statue, scary painting, serene painting, calm painting
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 20k IGB

You got it. I'll PM you when I've added your FC!

- - - Post Merge - - -

List has been updated and feedback left. Thank you!

Bump. Was absent for a couple days due to travel and settling down, but I should be more available now! Updated both my offer list and wishlist (removing items I've gotten from the latter over the past couple days. As always, new items are in italic

Last edited:
Back