• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop (UPDATED 7/10) MPF's Unorderable pawn shop kinda sorta (CLOSING SOON)

Can I get the mush hanger?
Mayor:Heidi
Town:Ereta
Total:3tbt

Would you happen to have the Pipe Organ, this is a Timmy and Tommy's item that you can order. Would you be willing to sell me one for 3 TBT if you would be willing to order it?

Can I get the mush hanger?
Mayor:Heidi
Town:Ereta
Total:3tbt

You certainly can! Do you prefer delivery or pickup?

Would you happen to have the Pipe Organ, this is a Timmy and Tommy's item that you can order. Would you be willing to sell me one for 3 TBT if you would be willing to order it?

I do, actually! Lemme know when you'd wanna trade (plus if you prefer delivery or pickup) and I can pull it out for ya.

Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. Was a mix of busy and siiiiick XP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just got an Amazing Painting from Walt (And assessed it with Reese. She didn't say anything about it being forged)

It's been awhile (Pokemon Ultra Moon has pulled me into the void...), but updated my sell list with some new stuff! Space is also growing thin so if there's something you want, don't be shy! You'd be doing me a favor!

Town Name: Lilacia
Mayor/Character name: Kelly
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
Desired items: dalmation ornament and chihuahua ornament
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 4 TBT total

I've had these on reserve for a while now and haven't heard from you. Did you still want these?

I still have the Pipe Organ for you if you haven't already gotten one from someone else. Let me know if you have. Sorry I keep missing you!

My Re-Tail's current premium is Gyroids and I'm thinking about selling off most of the ones I don't want so I can make some much needed space. @_@ If you want one, now's the time! I'll be selling what's left to Re-tail around 10:00 PM EST

Town Name: Milkyway
Mayor/Character name: Cosmo
Desired items: Greenhouse Box, Mush TV, Mush Close, Mush Lamp, Mush Wall Lamp, Mush Chair, Mush Table, Forest Floor, Forest Wall, Creepy Crystal, Creepy Skeleton, Creepy Wall
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 36 TBT
Wishlist Offers (If trading): aviator shades, sci-fi wall, dawn tank, dawn tee, dice tank, dream catcher, eraser sofa, cloudy tee, chocomint tee, bilboquet, harvest chair, harvest lamp, maze floor, notebook bed, notebook wardrobe, pencil screen, pharaoh's outfit, picnic shirt, pink wave tank, sailor's tee, set square table, top, twinkle tank dress, mega quazoid

i'm not sure how you value orderables to to the holiday items so i'm willing to pay however much tbt you want with the wishlist items. i also think i have the gyroids but i need to go look through my storage so i'll edit if i find them. found a mega quazoid if you'd like that too! :^)

Last edited:
Town Name: Tickle
Mayor/Character name: Nina
Desired items: Ice Chair x3, Ice Sofa
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing):
Wishlist Offers (If trading): 4 purple tulips & 8 purple roses

Town Name: Milkyway
Mayor/Character name: Cosmo
Desired items: Greenhouse Box, Mush TV, Mush Close, Mush Lamp, Mush Wall Lamp, Mush Chair, Mush Table, Forest Floor, Forest Wall, Creepy Crystal, Creepy Skeleton, Creepy Wall
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 36 TBT
Wishlist Offers (If trading): aviator shades, sci-fi wall, dawn tank, dawn tee, dice tank, dream catcher, eraser sofa, cloudy tee, chocomint tee, bilboquet, harvest chair, harvest lamp, maze floor, notebook bed, notebook wardrobe, pencil screen, pharaoh's outfit, picnic shirt, pink wave tank, sailor's tee, set square table, top, twinkle tank dress, mega quazoid

i'm not sure how you value orderables to to the holiday items so i'm willing to pay however much tbt you want with the wishlist items. i also think i have the gyroids but i need to go look through my storage so i'll edit if i find them. found a mega quazoid if you'd like that too! :^)

You...you're my hero. ;A; I am SO down for ALL those trades! I just hope I have enough pocket space (as my locker is full up XP)!

Town Name: Tickle
Mayor/Character name: Nina
Desired items: Ice Chair x3, Ice Sofa
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing):
Wishlist Offers (If trading): 4 purple tulips & 8 purple roses

Absolutely! I definitely need more purple roses for sure.

I'll VM you both when I have your FCs added.

List updated! After a lot of consideration, I decided to cancel the reserve on the Nintendog ornaments. I haven't heard from the requester in about a month and a half so I figure it's okay?

New painting added! Plus from here on I'm gonna be more laid back when it comes to trades. Upon retrospect, I think I was asking for too much when it came to how many items I wanted in exchange for rarer items XP

Anyway, don't be shy! Everything listed must go!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another important note: I recently had to remove a lot of FCs from my list as it was at max capacity. If we've done business before and you want to do so again, chances are I'll have to re-add you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Town Name: Raroria
Mayor Name : Amy
Delivery
Desired Items : Any genuine Paintings you have left
Price: 50,000 in game bells?

Back