9th villager moved in

ravenblue

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I had no idea the 9th villager could move in the day after the 8th villager moved in. "Moved in" as in the 8th villager plotted yesterday and is still unpacking today and the 9th villager plotted today. I've been keeping (what I thought was) careful track of things, thought the move in wouldn't be until tomorrow at the earliest, and while playing hide-and-seek, discovered Spork had plotted. He's in a plot I had set, so that's fine - just a bit surprised by it. And it certainly could have fared worse; at least Spork vaguely fits in with everyone else in that town. (It also made me realize how much I actually enjoy plot/villager resetting and was sad to miss out on this one haha)

It seems that the 9th move in is completely random, it might be on the next day, as was your case, or it might take up to 10 days.
Good thing he plotted on a nice place without plot resetting :)
I enjoy the plots being on the correct place, but the plot resetting itself is a pain, so don't feel sad, haha. x)

It's kind of a pain to start a new character everyday for a long time while you wait, though... my 9th villager in Sundance, Pinky, took like 10 days to come, but I didn't plot reset at that time. In Hangzhou it was Marshal, but he came so fast after the 8th I also didn't plot reset for him x)
Why don't you adopt someone from the forums here? That way you'll know when they'll plot and you can also choose who your villager will be :)

Back