7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Does anyone else here like Hikaru Utada? I'm personally listening to her music again and I think it's awesome!:D

YES I love her music - I used to be really into it especially when I was in my jdrama phase haha
Maybe I'll start listening to her music again

Oh my gosh yessssss. She is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend you check out some of her music videos. They are so beautifully done.

I thought i'd heard of her! Her work on KH is how I know of her. So based on just that, I do like her music quite a lot. :)

Last edited:
I love her, I actually really love her English work, too. I got into her CD This is the One around the time I got my first job so it holds a lot of memories for me, and the first time I heard anything off of Exodus was at a friend's house watching one of her concert DVDs (he is a huuuuge Utada fan), but it's basically my favorite now (Devil Inside, Kremlin Dusk, and Hotel Lobby are sooooooo good!!!).

As far as her Japanese work, my favorite albums are probably Distance and Deep River, and my favorite song off the top of my head is Be My Last (Kettobase and Traveling are close though).

I love her, I actually really love her English work, too. I got into her CD This is the One around the time I got my first job so it holds a lot of memories for me, and the first time I heard anything off of Exodus was at a friend's house watching one of her concert DVDs (he is a huuuuge Utada fan), but it's basically my favorite now (Devil Inside, Kremlin Dusk, and Hotel Lobby are sooooooo good!!!).

As far as her Japanese work, my favorite albums are probably Distance and Deep River, and my favorite song off the top of my head is Be My Last (Kettobase and Traveling are close though).

I agree she is amazing in both languages. I also love Traveling and Sakura Drops is another favorite. That's one of the music videos I love as well.

I agree she is amazing in both languages. I also love Traveling and Sakura Drops is another favorite. That's one of the music videos I love as well.

I'm not super familiar with her music videos but I did watch the one for Traveling a lot back when I first started listening to her, it's just really bright and fun. :)

I'm not super familiar with her music videos but I did watch the one for Traveling a lot back when I first started listening to her, it's just really bright and fun. :)

Traveling was definitely a fun video and a super catchy song. Check out Sakura Drops and Passion which is part animated and part live action. I thought they were both visually stunning with the colors and backdrops and theatrical performances.

Back