[Question] OMG why skye.

Pancake225

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi everyone.
Today I found out that skye is moving into my town wearing an unoriginal ducky shirt. It’s a huge problem for me since I’ve always wanted my villagers to be original and I have no patience to send her her original shirt in mail in hope for her to wear it.
Honestly , I didn’t know she is coming to my town because I have 9 Villagers
and It seems like she is a voided villager from another town who found a way to mine.
Anyway , Here comes my question
If I kick her out and then invite her back using her amiibo card , is she going to wear her original shirt? OR she’s going to wear the ducky tank? Thanks.

Last edited:
I think so, once you scan her in with Amiibo she's going to be reset so it's like she was never in your town in the first place. Also, I think if you go to the town hall and talk to Isabelle, complain about Skye under "problematic citizens" and I think Isabelle will make her change her shirt and maybe catchphrase to the original. Not sure about that one, because I've never used the problematic citizens thing

I make some designs for Able's straight away, that way they won't wear the default designs.
And if they wear something I dont like, I spam their mailbox with shirts until they get the message haha.

Scanning her in with an amiibo will make her completely original, yes.

If you complain to Isabelle, her shirt will reset to a completely white one and her catchphrase will become "uh-uh" or something similar, so, no, she won't become original.
I'd suggest you not to stress over it so much, it's fun that they change and take little things from you. It's part of the game.

If you complain to Isabelle, her shirt will reset to a completely white one and her catchphrase will become "uh-uh" or something similar, so, no, she won't become original.
I'd suggest you not to stress over it so much, it's fun that they change and take little things from you. It's part of the game.

Oh okay, sorry I wasn't too sure what that way did. My mistake!

Back