• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game makes you nostalgic?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
Are there any games that you loved as a child - and when you revisit it, it evokes feelings of nostalgia?

A game I absolutely adored as a child is ROBLOX. I barely play it now as a sixth form student, since I have so little time and the updates that the game has undergone is enough to drive me away from it anyway.

Pok?mon Gold version. First GB game I played on my GBC, first Pok?mon game I played, first Nintendo game I played.

Super Princess Peach. I still love that game so much, but Everytime I play it I'm reminded of when I was like 10

pokemon fire red was my first video game ever <3

Pokemon Platinum, first Pokemon game I ever played. Nowadays, the newer games have turned me off to it a bit (stopped playing
frequently at X, have the cartridges for Alpha Sapphire and Moon, but only played through once and stopped), but I really liked Platinum and it brings back a lot of good memories haha

sims 2 and 3, super mario sunshine, super smash melee, windwaker and to some extent twilight princess hh hhh h

Probably all the Crash Bandicoot games for the Playstation one. Back in my childhood, I spent
lots of hours into these games. I remember how I sometimes freak out when I failed in a level,
but how I also was happy when I finally beat it. Still a big fan of Crash and could play these
games at any time.

There are also games like Kirby Air Ride, Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Mario
Kart Double Dash, Luigi's Mansion, Super Smash Bros. Melee...Basically most of the games for
the Game Cube makes me nostalgic. I still have some pretty good memories for these games.

Ones I can think of are: Super Mario Sunshine, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Metroid Prime, Metroid Fusion, Wario Land 4, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, and Resident Evil(remake for the Gamecube).

Spyro the Dragon.

Bonded over it with my friends in early primary school and even started and ran the school fan club for it. It's how I first started writing: with Spyro the Dragon fanfic in 2001. Oh you can bet that past followed me into high school to the point where half the people who mockingly called me Spyro legitimately did not know my real name.

Last edited:
Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Wario Land 3, The first two RollerCoaster Tycoon games (3 was crap), first and second gen Pok?mon.. etc.

And Arkanoid and whatever ripoffs lel.

animal crossing for the gamecube and harvest moon: more friends of mineral town!

Back