Resident Representative of Barlowe Island
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7332-3823-3713
Feedback
100% (49) +
Just a thread that functions as both a wish list and a selling thread. Will be updated periodically. :) Also willing to trade items if that's what you prefer! I have access to certain amiibo if you're looking for certain amiibo-exclusive items!

Ankylo skull
Bad bro's stache
Balloon bed
Balloon clock
Balloon closet
Balloon dresser
Balloon floor (x2)
Balloon sofa
Balloon TV (x3)
Balloon wall (x3)
Block
Blue Falcon
Fire Flower
Spino tail
Super Star (x2)
Varia Suit
Virtual Boy

Flamenco hat
Game shelf
Grandpa hat
Green set/items
Upright Piano

Most likely will be playing as a player named Alex, but it could also be Joshua or Ross. All of them are male.

My town is called Oakwood.

My FC is in the sidebar.

If you see an item you'd like or have an item I'd like, you can contact me either through replying to this thread or messaging me privately.

Items are not free but their prices are entirely negotiable. I don't need a lot of Bells for these items at all.

Payment in either BTB/TBT or IGB, whichever you prefer.

I don't Time Travel.

I can trade for items from certain amiibo I have if you don't like the above options. I have all Animal Crossing amiibo,
Villager, Toon Zelda, Wolf Link amiibo and the Sanrio Cards. Do keep in mind I don't Time Travel, and thus getting one item or multiple from these RV's can take up to a couple of days depending on if I've used an amiibo on the same day, MEOW coupons I have at that moment, et cetera. I can also scan an amiibo and have you come over to my town and you purchase the items yourself, if I don't have enough MEOW coupons.

i can get you the upright piano and game shelf. in return, can i visit blathers?

Called Blathers in for you. I've added the FC in your sidebar and have opened my gates for you. :)

whoops, sorry. i didn't see this. when will you be online again?

Online whenever today. Just give me a shout and I'll call him in again. :)

Hello I can get u the following
- Game Shelf
- Flamenco hat
- grandpa hat
If you already called in blathers I'd like to visit him. If not may I visit kapp'n
I'm free 8-10am 6-7 pm pacific time

Back