• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you could play Animal Crossing on any console...

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
Which console would you play it on? It would definitely be the Nintendo Switch for me! :D

Maybe one day... :rolleyes:

I'd love a Switch game, because having the opportunity to mostly play on a small screen (which I prefer for AC) but occasionally see my town on a large screen would be really fun! But if we're talking games that are currently available, definitely 3DS. I just don't enjoy playing Animal Crossing games on a TV for some reason. I like handheld consoles.

Definitely for the Switch. I really hope they announce soon a Animal Crossing game for that console.

If I could play on ANY console, I'd like to play on something I already own...preferably on the PC XD! As much as I love handheld consoles, it's hard to avoid rounded shoulders.

I'll definitely buy the Nintendo Switch though with or without AC, even if I have to work 16 hours a day for it!

I think Animal Crossing is perfect on the 3DS as is to be honest.

not sure how the characters would look on the Switch, the way the graphics are rendered on it; i dunno if i would like it. plus the screen is really wide proportionally compared to the DS screens, not sure what that would do to the game. wouldn't mind finding out though....

It's technically not a console, but in a perfect world I would love to have an animal crossing game I could play on my pc. I just usually have my pc around more than my ds, and it would also be a lot easier for me to share screenshots. I also think it would be interesting to give people the ability to upload custom pngs as designs, which is something you could do with a pc version. I mostly just enjoy having all of the games I play regularly on one platform, and for me that's my pc.

Switch!

I can't wait for the day I get to see my town and villagers in all their HD glory. ;)

I would get a Japanese N64 so I could play Animal Crossing on my fav game console :rolleyes:

I like the Wii, but there is already an Animal Crossing game on there...

I hope an AC game comes to the Switch soon. It would be nice to play on the big screen again...

Give me Animal Crossing for the Switch.
It's the next logical step. But if they had done one for Wii U... I think things would have ended up different for that console.

Last edited:
I like AC on the Gamecube and the 3DS. The Gamecube has the best controllers and lets you play AC on a TV. The 3DS is cool because it is easy to connect it with others for trading. The Switch has weird controllers that seem awkward to me, so I am not really a fan of that system.

hello everyone !! ♪
i would love if animal crossing could easily just be played on pc, no hacking involved to do it, because it hurts my hands less then playing on a 3ds and its easier to see things on the bigger screen !

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello everyone !! ♪
i would love if animal crossing could easily just be played on pc, no hacking involved to do it, because it hurts my hands less then playing on a 3ds and its easier to see things on the bigger screen !

It would be the switch for me as I love playing my switch and hope that they will announce animal crossing for switch

I lowkey want an animal crossing game with vr headset on ps4. It would be so cool! but that?s something for like 2025 times

Absolutely the Switch. The graphics and portability/home console parts of it make it so accessible for newcomers and veterans alike. Also, the fact that it's both home console and portable, it fits for everyone considering some prefer home console, some portable.

Switch I guess. I prefer playing Animal Crossing on a habdheld. I feel like it's a game on the go for me.

Back in the day I think it was in the original AC:GC manual I saw GBA screenshots and thought there was a GBA version for a while (until I read it lol) a SNES style Animal Crossing would?ve been so cool

But if we?re being realistic then I?d go with a Switch version. Just seems perfect.

I'd love to play it on the N64, but alas... only in Japan :p

Back