Looking to visit September town for Fish/Diving!

amemome

egg? what egg??
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Lily of the Valley
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (130) +
Hello TBT!

I'm one sea creature and four fish away from completing my fishing and diving encyclopedias!

All I need is a Horseshoe Crab, Saddled Birchir, Soft-Shelled Turtle, King Salmon, and Salmon.

If anyone is still in September and wouldn't mind me visiting to fish and/or dive for these particular fish, please let me know!

The Saddled Birchir and Horseshoe Crab are available between 9pm and 4am.
The Soft-Shelled Turtle is available from 4pm to 9am.
The Salmon and King Salmon are available all day.

Ha! This is funny but i'm actually still in Sept. cause I TT'ed backwards almost a year and ive been trying to catch up for months. If you like You can visit my town some time. And I have no problem changing time for you to find ya stuff from night t day or whenever. All I ask is that you don't run where's there no path, and that you don't take any hybrids without asking me. Feel free to take any fruit or talk to villagers or go shopping. ^.^

Ha! This is funny but i'm actually still in Sept. cause I TT'ed backwards almost a year and ive been trying to catch up for months. If you like You can visit my town some time. And I have no problem changing time for you to find ya stuff from night t day or whenever. All I ask is that you don't run where's there no path, and that you don't take any hybrids without asking me. Feel free to take any fruit or talk to villagers or go shopping. ^.^

Woah... thank you so much for the offer! When would you be available for me to visit?

im on pretty much all the time, just shot me a vm or pm sometime you see me online. I'm on pacific time so im best guess for me is noon to 8ish

im on pretty much all the time, just shot me a vm or pm sometime you see me online. I'm on pacific time so im best guess for me is noon to 8ish

Ahhh thank you!! I'll go ahead and add your FC for now. I'll PM you when I'm ready to visit.

Back