• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Holly Starts + Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MochiACNL

c'est la vie
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3637-9708-1391
Island
Castele
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (430) +
I'm looking to buy 3̶0̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶, a̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶k̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶o̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶s̶. I can pay in tbt or igb, whichever you prefer :blush: thank you!

Last edited:
Hey, I can get you the baskets of pears and oranges (I don't have many orange trees though so I might fall a bit short). I think I have some holly starts as well but I don't exactly remember how many, I can check for you though :)

I'm looking to buy 30 holly starts, a basket of pears and one of oranges. I can pay in tbt or igb, whichever you prefer :blush: thank you!

I just checked, and I can hook you up with the holly starts! Just LMK by liking my post to notify of a reply :)

Hey, I can get you the baskets of pears and oranges (I don't have many orange trees though so I might fall a bit short). I think I have some holly starts as well but I don't exactly remember how many, I can check for you though :)

That would be great! I'll just take as many oranges you give and the basket of pears! Do you prefer tbt or igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just checked, and I can hook you up with the holly starts! Just LMK by liking my post to notify of a reply :)

Thank you so much! I'll be checking often for your future reply. How much would you like for them?

That would be great! I'll just take as many oranges you give and the basket of pears! Do you prefer tbt or igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! I'll be checking often for your future reply. How much would you like for them?

How about 30TBT? (One TBT each.) I'll need a while before I can get to my 3DS and get them ready. I'm a bit busy ATM.

Sounds good! I'd prefer tbt, any amount is fine as long as you don't overpay for fruits lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back