Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
hi everyone! I have no idea what to put as paths for my town. rn it's just covered in marble qrs I made and it's getting pretty stale. I don't want to use actual roads and stuff because it was meant to feel like a park in the city, a bit more natural but still has modern elements scattered throughout.

also if you know any good modern-esque dream towns floating around in the internet, that would be great!

What about... Just a regular old sidewalk? Ya know, in parks.
Roads do indeed make it TOO modern.
So you basically just want a modern/foresty type town?
I automatically tapped on this thread because Im also focusing on a more modern/zen type town, but when you said you didn't want roads, I scratched it.
How about these?
fbbc17e135210116d75e94f8cf150129--stone-paths-stone-path-acnl.jpg
5eda62fcd31c4e0406a016364066e2de.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

4100-3535-5767
This DA leads to a modern park town, hope it helps as well!

What about... Just a regular old sidewalk? Ya know, in parks.
Roads do indeed make it TOO modern.
So you basically just want a modern/foresty type town?
I automatically tapped on this thread because Im also focusing on a more modern/zen type town, but when you said you didn't want roads, I scratched it.
How about these?

- - - Post Merge - - -

4100-3535-5767
This DA leads to a modern park town, hope it helps as well!

the sidewalk idea is great! I might try out the paths once I'm able to get around with them. also is the DA updated? It doesn't seem like it since it only has numbers.

I had the same issue, but found the official DA page on this forum to be helpful! I just opened all tabs and ctrl+F'd the word 'Modern' and found a lot of good stuff!

That was for the second image... I dont think it's updated. RIP

I had the same issue, but found the official DA page on this forum to be helpful! I just opened all tabs and ctrl+F'd the word 'Modern' and found a lot of good stuff!

these are really helpful! ty everyone

Back