• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

path ideas for modern town

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
hi everyone! I have no idea what to put as paths for my town. rn it's just covered in marble qrs I made and it's getting pretty stale. I don't want to use actual roads and stuff because it was meant to feel like a park in the city, a bit more natural but still has modern elements scattered throughout.

also if you know any good modern-esque dream towns floating around in the internet, that would be great!

What about... Just a regular old sidewalk? Ya know, in parks.
Roads do indeed make it TOO modern.
So you basically just want a modern/foresty type town?
I automatically tapped on this thread because Im also focusing on a more modern/zen type town, but when you said you didn't want roads, I scratched it.
How about these?
fbbc17e135210116d75e94f8cf150129--stone-paths-stone-path-acnl.jpg
5eda62fcd31c4e0406a016364066e2de.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

4100-3535-5767
This DA leads to a modern park town, hope it helps as well!

What about... Just a regular old sidewalk? Ya know, in parks.
Roads do indeed make it TOO modern.
So you basically just want a modern/foresty type town?
I automatically tapped on this thread because Im also focusing on a more modern/zen type town, but when you said you didn't want roads, I scratched it.
How about these?

- - - Post Merge - - -

4100-3535-5767
This DA leads to a modern park town, hope it helps as well!

the sidewalk idea is great! I might try out the paths once I'm able to get around with them. also is the DA updated? It doesn't seem like it since it only has numbers.

I had the same issue, but found the official DA page on this forum to be helpful! I just opened all tabs and ctrl+F'd the word 'Modern' and found a lot of good stuff!

That was for the second image... I dont think it's updated. RIP

I had the same issue, but found the official DA page on this forum to be helpful! I just opened all tabs and ctrl+F'd the word 'Modern' and found a lot of good stuff!

these are really helpful! ty everyone

Back