• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bushes question

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
What type of bushes would work in a forest town? Currently I am primarily using Sweet Olive and Blue Hydrangea (since im primarily using white, purple and black flowers). Would the others fit too? I am only using the pink hydrangea and azalea near retail.

Holly would look good mixed in with cedar trees. In keeping with your color scheme, white azalea could fit.

I'm planning on using white azaleas and sweet olives. That way I have flowers in the spring and fall. I'm not a huge fan of hibiscus or hydrangeas, but that's up to you. I like the white azaleas because they arent extremely pink, that way it add 2 colors.

Since most of the year they'll look the same, there's not much difference between blue or pink hydrangeas and pink or white azaleas, just to let you know. Unless you plan on saving a dream address within the two week period on the year when they're blooming. :)

I think holly bushes look great with cedar trees and darker flowers like reds and black, but even yellows and white would work. Sweet olives look great in an autumn town with lots of orange flowers. I personally don't like azaleas and I find it hard to find good flowers to pair them with. I just got rid of my azaleas recently and replaced them with hydrangeas because their "dormant(?)" bush colour at least looks nicer than the azaleas in my opinion.

Back