• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I miss the old feature of balls around the town

meo

Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
and having to kick them to a villager for a request. I wish they kept it in new leaf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the morning aerobics. :( I wonder why they didn't include the smaller cute aspects in it.

I agree, those were fun features - though half the time I'd manage to kick the ball off a cliff or into a pond.

I miss these features too, especially the morning aerobics, which was always fun. I wish
they brought them back. Kinda hope that maybe in the next AC they bring these feautures
back.

I miss these features too, especially the morning aerobics, which was always fun. I wish
they brought them back. Kinda hope that maybe in the next AC they bring these feautures
back.

Hope so too. It would have been nice too for Copper to show up to run it if he wasn't chosen for the station. Likewise, for those that chose him, booker could show up to "cover" the station why morning aerobics is happening.

Last edited:
Hope so too. It would have been nice too for Copper to show up to run it if he wasn't chosen for the station. Likewise, for those that chose him, booker could show up to "cover" the station why morning aerobics is happening.

Ohh, that's a good idea! I miss having both dogs in one town.

I used to love playing ball with my villagers! I had a tri-level town, so it could be a pain getting a ball up the ramps, but it was a fun way to interact with villagers.

I also miss the message in a bottle. I know that was the work-around, since we couldn't connect with other players, but it could still have some fun function. Maybe send a bottle message to a friend.

Last edited:
Back