• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What makes you nostalgic?

Thair

among the pines
Bells
Switch
4014-2643-5142
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I've been noticing it a lot lately that certain villagers, furniture, or songs make me super nostalgic because they remind me of the first time I played ACWW.
Sally was the first villager I got extremely attached to and I just adopted her for my town! K.K. Bossa was the first song I heard and I was obsessed with the exotic, green, and cabana series.
What are some things that remind you of the first time you picked up an Animal Crossing Game?

mitzi makes me super nostalgic. she was the first villager i've ever seen/talked to in my first game, wild world. dapper tees also make me nostalgic for some reason. i think it was the first piece of ac clothing i've ever put on my character lol. ;( good ol times

Rover naturally. Bill (was my villager in GameCube version), Blanca (though GC blanca was better), New Years fireworks, blue white striped socks, red shoes, choosing roof color initially...

Able Sisters. I don't even know why, whenever I go into their shop, I just get this pang of nostalgia from Wild World times...

Hearing any of the Gamecube music - I got K.K. Island and Forest Life to play in my house in my first New Leaf town just to remember the fun I had playing the Gamecube version. I've played all the versions of Animal Crossing since then and love them all, but the Gamecube version was my first and I played it daily for years until I'd collected most stuff and WildWorld came out.

Kiki in general makes me nostalgic, as she was one of my favorite villagers in my very first town on the Gamecube. The citrus series and gyroids also make me super nostalgic, because my brother and I thought they were the coolest things.

Definitely all cats from WW. Kid Cat, Tabby, Olivia. Also K.K. Fusion and Two Days Ago. And I will not forget the kiddie set. The reason is all the cats moved into my town for some point, and either K.K. Fusion or Two Days Ago was always playing in the front room in my house. Also I had a room with most of the kiddie set

Skye was the first villager I really loved in my very first town, so seeing her makes me nostalgic. The hour music of 10pm really brings it back for me though. That was when I was able to play the most when I first started. I was also obsessed with the modern wood furniture series lol. Good times!

I love hearing the music from Wild World. It reminds me of lying in my bed at night when I was 11 or 12, after my parents had gone to sleep, slipping away into another world for a little while. And I have Antonio in Feldspar, who was my favorite villager from Mooville (yeah, I liked cows as a child).

lying in my bed at night when I was 11 or 12, after my parents had gone to sleep, slipping away into another world for a little while
this

also lucky reminds me of the time i pushed him and hit him with a net and then the next few days he left. he was my favourite villager i just wanted to see what would happen if i pushed and hit a villager. i cried.

Poncho and Sally were the two first villagers I ever had in WW and therefore, I ended up getting really attached to them as they are the only two I really remember having in my town apart from Dizzy,Robin and some others. I wish I could go back to those days.

Back