• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

i need a little help

Lars

Señor Member
Cherry 🍒
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2214-7888-4694
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Can a villager move in on the flower batch as seen on the picture ? IMAG0094.jpg

Last edited:
really ?
cause i've been trying for hours now.
and a villagers house only has plotted itself onto 4 specific places each time.

yep, even if flowers are there if there is a 3x3 space they can move there maybe try blocking off the other places they're moving?

is there a rock or something nearby? maybe a pwp?

I also heard that there can only be a max of 3 major buildings in an acre. just take the dead center of the building and that counts as a house in an acre.

yep, even if flowers are there if there is a 3x3 space they can move there maybe try blocking off the other places they're moving?

unfortunately i can't block them off.
a villager wants to plot in my town today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is there a rock or something nearby? maybe a pwp?

I also heard that there can only be a max of 3 major buildings in an acre. just take the dead center of the building and that counts as a house in an acre.

there are no rock as you can see.
and the most nearby PWP is like 10 spaces away.
also it is the only place in the south east quarter of my town

really ?
cause i've been trying for hours now.
and a villagers house only has plotted itself onto 4 specific places each time.
Yep, I've had stubborn ones. However, the space is fine unless, like others mentioned, you're too close to the cliff/rock, pond, etc.

could you try taking a bigger picture? I can't really see what the problem is if it's just the plot space.

the cliff is 3 spaces away from the far right flowers.
so it is enough to have a villager there.
i know that because there used to be a villager on that exact same spot

they should be able to plot there then. just keep plot resetting until the villager decides to move his house into that spot.

Welp, I think you just have a stubborn plotter unfortunately. In the future pattern off those other areas. For now, you'll just have to keep trying to reset. :x
If it makes you feel better, I thought I had all but the one desired space free for a plot and turned out one area was left open...so literally took me two days of resetting because they kept doing the other space. Sympathies.

Here's a better picture of the situation.IMAG0095.jpg

Sorry it's flipped

Last edited:
and how do i stop the villager from plotting.
cause its kinda late right now.
and i know if i turn off my game now, she'll just plot it wherever.
and i can't just keep playing

and how do i stop the villager from plotting.
cause its kinda late right now.
and i know if i turn off my game now, she'll just plot it wherever.
and i can't just keep playing

you have to keep playing the day before they move in to stop them. they'll however always plot the next day if that makes any sense. also, you can keep plotting their house into the next day. don't worry about them destroying something, as long as you remember to plot reset rather than upload an existing character

so i can stop now.
and before i start my moyor account
i just start up a ''new'' account and can start plot resetting ?

so i can stop now.
and before i start my moyor account
i just start up a ''new'' account and can start plot resetting ?

exactly! just remember *create new save file* not *agh what am I doing? Isabelle is on the top screen but not Rover!*

so, just to be 100% sure.
i can shut my game off.
and tomorrow before i start my regular account ( after 6 AM which is to my knowledge the ''transition'' of days in the game )
she will NO have plotted her home somewhere ( as long as i use a ''new'' player account ( in the train with rover )

You can also change the time of the 3ds back one day through system settings to keep it on the same day. You can even (sometimes) use the system clock to go back in time to before the villager started moving to cover any accidental spots. But use a new character first, to make sure they don't accidentally move in.

so if i set my 3DS's date back by 2 days.
and use a ''new'' character.
set off all the unwanted spots.
i can use my new character to plot reset for tomorrow ?

Back