What are you passionate about?

I'm passionate about art and writing. I have a lot of original characters (a count of perhaps 275 different characters across multiple universes). I'm passionate about collecting things from my favorite shows - posters, blankets, pictures, autographs. I love conventions and traveling!

I'm not sure if I have many passions as passions require the energy to be motivated to do them and I'm a low energy person but, I like anything that allows me to be artistically and visually creative. But I have trouble finishing most projects. I'm working on it though lol

ANYTHING. I go through constant hobby phases, I think anything can be fun/interesting and worth investing time in !
Playing the piano has stayed with me, though. I've tried lots of different instruments, but piano was one I never stopped playing. Painting has stayed with me as well; I've dabbled in drawing, but never could stick with it. And I think I'm passionate about dance.... Maybe dedicated is the better word? Oh, and reading ! I'm a huge avid reader, the contents of which depends on what hobby/genre I'm currently obsessed with.
Animal welfare and fitness are big passions of mine too, and I can't see my life not consisting of the two. :D

I've gone through phases though of enjoying writing/literary analysis and media reviewing, debating, sewing, candle making, different lifestyle diets, making care products, cooking/baking, even maths and being really into certain historical time periods. I'm definitely someone who can care about something A LOT for a few months or a couple years, but staying passionate isn't really me.... There's just too many things to try and be passionate about !

Back