• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you passionate about?

I'm passionate about art and writing. I have a lot of original characters (a count of perhaps 275 different characters across multiple universes). I'm passionate about collecting things from my favorite shows - posters, blankets, pictures, autographs. I love conventions and traveling!

I'm not sure if I have many passions as passions require the energy to be motivated to do them and I'm a low energy person but, I like anything that allows me to be artistically and visually creative. But I have trouble finishing most projects. I'm working on it though lol

ANYTHING. I go through constant hobby phases, I think anything can be fun/interesting and worth investing time in !
Playing the piano has stayed with me, though. I've tried lots of different instruments, but piano was one I never stopped playing. Painting has stayed with me as well; I've dabbled in drawing, but never could stick with it. And I think I'm passionate about dance.... Maybe dedicated is the better word? Oh, and reading ! I'm a huge avid reader, the contents of which depends on what hobby/genre I'm currently obsessed with.
Animal welfare and fitness are big passions of mine too, and I can't see my life not consisting of the two. :D

I've gone through phases though of enjoying writing/literary analysis and media reviewing, debating, sewing, candle making, different lifestyle diets, making care products, cooking/baking, even maths and being really into certain historical time periods. I'm definitely someone who can care about something A LOT for a few months or a couple years, but staying passionate isn't really me.... There's just too many things to try and be passionate about !

Back