What are you passionate about?

I think my passion is creating things by knitting and crocheting. I haven't made any of my own patterns yet, but I hope too.

I consider it more of a hobby, but I have the passion there to learn and challenge myself. I initially starting knitting three years ago. I became severely depressed and I needed something that I could do to keep my mind occupied.

Now I haven't made two blankets, working on two more, a few amogirumi critters, working on a sweater, and lots of hats and scarves

I really love the art of creating potions and studying the behavior & anatomy of mutants and otherworldly creatures! I've been doing these things since 2006 and I'll never stop. ❤��

- health equity
- world peace
- makeup
- fashion/clothing (mainly street style)
- this is kinda new to me.. but digital design. this didn't occur to me until some of my closest uni friends are majoring in design haha. i'm not good at it but i looove doing it. i like seeing other people's designs too

Candy and Other Sweet Thing's, Chocolate, Video Game's, Internet, Reading, and Music! :)

Sports, video games, my leadership skills, my major, my profession I want to go into, my martial arts, my job, and more. :D

It's not that I'm going for it on my own will but I always end up being too passionate about - going out of my way - taking care of those who happens to be around me and need it.

I am passionate about literature, both reading and writing, and I am extremely passionate about protecting animals and the environment.

I once was passionate about drawing and creative writing, but I haven't been able to do so for a few years. Nowadays, I'm more passionate about just appreciating the beautiful little things in life and paying attention to how serene life can be.

I love art, and I'm always trying to get better at it, no matterthe form! It just sucks when my inner muse decides to get up and walk out the door ': D

I'm also very passionate about kindness and helping others in need when I can--but alas, not enough people in the world share my sentiment...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I once was passionate about drawing and creative writing, but I haven't been able to do so for a few years. Nowadays, I'm more passionate about just appreciating the beautiful little things in life and paying attention to how serene life can be.

I definitely feel ya there.

Last edited:
Right now I'm really passionate about (one of) my jobs. I worked there every summer since 2017 and now this year they're letting me stay on part time throughout the year; even though that means I will have no free time since I also have another part time job and am taking seven courses, I really don't mind because I love it so much it doesn't feel like work. :)

I'm passionate about helping others. It's one of my favorite things to do and I love helping my parents out with just about anything. I helped them around the house, going grocery shopping, etc. It brings me joy to do that and I probably won't stop anytime soon. ^^

I love making people laugh. There is very little that makes me feel better than making an entire room crack up with laughter. It might be a selfish/guilty pleasure, but laughter is good for everyone regardless. :)

Back