• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you passionate about?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
So, I'm curious: What are you passionate about in life? It could be an avocation like video games or reading, or it could be something much bigger.

I'm personally very passionate about mental health and getting recognition for the mental disorders that are stigmatised.
I'm also incredibly passionate about my writing and reading.

Reading, listening and discovering music, movies (especially documentaries).

Art! All things art! Writing, drawing, sculpting, baking, anything where I am MAKING I am passionate about.

Accuracy I suppose. If it isn't precise, then why even bother suffering it :p

Animal rights and physical fitness primarily.

Video games, reading, and...

<<<<<<

Adopting shelter/ stray/ rescue animals and spoiling them rotten forever. The only pet I've ever actually purchased is my flying squirrel, Pazuzu. I'd like to get into fostering animals a little later in life when I have my own house and it doesn't matter if a new animal tears something up or has an accident in the house.

For now I have my two shelter cats, Tetris and Lucy, Morty my rescue pitbull, Muffin the yorkie my boyfriend and I adopted from his parents and Pazuzu the cutest squirrel ever in the history of forever.

video games, art and writing

Politics (my pet issue being electoral reform), video games, and Disney theme parks I guess?

Honestly nothing annoys me more than people who show zero interest in taking part in the political process, so I guess that ranks as #1. My eyes can't roll any farther into my head when I hear "I don't do / follow / care about politics". It's so ignorant -- everything in your life is intertwined into "politics". Roads you drive on or transit you take, health care and other services you access, taxes that you pay... I don't understand how you could not care.

Discovering new music(especially metal) and checking out survival horrors for video games.

-Video Games (mostly Animal Crossing and Minecraft)
-YouTube (especially Dan and Phil who are the guys on my profile pic)
-Gay Marriage (It's big issue here in Australia, which is the country I live in)
-A hatred of Donald Trump
-Sleep
-Getting good grades
and probably more I can't think of off the top of my head

Politics (my pet issue being electoral reform), video games, and Disney theme parks I guess?

Honestly nothing annoys me more than people who show zero interest in taking part in the political process, so I guess that ranks as #1. My eyes can't roll any farther into my head when I hear "I don't do / follow / care about politics". It's so ignorant -- everything in your life is intertwined into "politics". Roads you drive on or transit you take, health care and other services you access, taxes that you pay... I don't understand how you could not care.

Thank you.

Also everything pretty much concerns you regardless of sex/gender too.

Back