• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [WITH TBT] Paintings and Fossils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
I realized that I need Celeste needs to be in my town for her amiibo to show up. :/
I don't want all of them, just about 10-15 of each(I wanna do most by myself so yea :3)
I'm paying:
1tbt per fossil
2tbt per paintin

Last edited:
Just poking my head in here and wishing you good luck! I'm doing the same thing in my second town. I've donated plenty, but I still haven't seen Blathers suggest the second floor. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.... Do we need to donate 20 items for each category? How is it going for you then? :confused:

Last edited:
Just poking my head in here and wishing you good luck! I'm doing the same thing in my second town. I've donated plenty, but I still haven't seen Blathers suggest the second floor. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.... Do we need to donate 20 items for each category? How is it going for you then? :confused:

I think it's 20 total? I know you need at least 1 in each category. I also think you need a few weeks into the game. It's going well for me(Halloween items not so much lol) and Fantasii's not half bad so far. How about your town?

I think it's 20 total? I know you need at least 1 in each category. I also think you need a few weeks into the game. It's going well for me(Halloween items not so much lol) and Fantasii's not half bad so far. How about your town?
I've time traveled about 2 months and still no luck. I have over 20 donations in my museum, and have a few in each category. So I honestly don't know what's up. *shrugs*

Last edited:
i have a ton of fossils stored away if you're interested

Last edited:
i have a ton of fossils stored away if you're interested

Cool! I have a lot of work to do, so I'll try to get it done so I can arrange a time to do all ACNL trades :) I'm not sure how long that would be, but I'll let you know asap ^^

my town is a month and a couple days old, I got my 2nd floor in maybe earlier this month or late in September. All I know is, you need to have at least 1 item I think in the art section, and then 20 items in all the other ones? Also, don't talk to him in the morning. I tried that the first time and he wasn't in the thinking position, you have to do it at night (6 pm or later)

can't remember if you have to talk for him 2 weeks in a row, I probably did though because I play everyday and I always give my fossils to him.

anyways, I hope you get it soon :D

Just throwing this out here! I have the Celeste Amiibo if you (or anyone really) wanted to come by my campsite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back