• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the first thing you got from Wishy?

mitfy

court jester
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
meteor shower in my town today, and it got me thinking

my first ever meteor shower in acnl got me a rococo bed. i remember this because 1. it happened to be smth my friend really wanted at the time! and 2. i thought it was so nice that it inspired me to collect the rest of the series (which i have in my upstairs!).

so, if yall remember, what was the first thing you guys got from wishy?

It was a captain's chair I believe. I was unimpressed lol. I recently got a moon which I thought was really cool but I'm not sure where to use it!

A fricking toilet. A TOILET.
THANKS WISHY, YOUR THE "BEST"

Like a #6 light I think. It was one of the numbers and I was like.. really? There are some nice spotlight items but I never really cared for the number lamps... I have no use for them!

Yeah, probably either of those number lamps which is cool because they are obnoxiously expensive man

If I remember correctly, the first thing I got from Wishy was a closet, but I'm not sure with one it was.

Title? What I need to make a title when I edit?

Ok so this memory makes me cringe, but it never hurts to open up an old scab right?

It does... It always hurts...

ANYWAY so the first thing I got was a THRONE. Yes, an 800k bell THRONE. Now mind you, I have spending problemos, so it's hard for me to even keep 600k bells in my bank account (which I honestly struggle with on a day-to-day basis, but that's only for renovating my house). So I was so fricking excited, but it was like, 2:00 am and I was literally exhausted, so I SAVED and quit. The next day I went to play, but the throne was GONE! Like, I still had the letter from Wishy, and everything else I had done was saved (I planted a perfect Apple patch so I KNOW I saved), but I looked in my storage, closet, and every underground buried thing, and it just DISAPPEARED! I legit wanted to quit after that ;-;

I also need to legit stop ranting over simple questions.:cool:

Last edited:
who the heck is wishy?

-looks up-

oh.

are you kidding me? I got this darn game in 2013 and played it for about a year and I just found out about this?? when is the next meteor shower????11??11!

It's ok lol I have had it since 2k13 too, and I found out about it only 1, 2, -6, 8+6%>2=53 7 months ago :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

who the heck is wishy?

-looks up-

oh.

are you kidding me? I got this darn game in 2013 and played it for about a year and I just found out about this?? when is the next meteor shower????11??11!

And the meteor showers are random, you have to play frequently and check your bulletin board regularly to find out when they are.

I got a garden gnome. I hadn't read about the meteor shower event before so I had no idea what to expect and I'll admit it kind of disappointed me, lol ;u;

A stupid 6 lamp..
I miss the randomness of Wishy in WW. I got one almost every night. Now it's a scheduled event. o_O

First was a throne lol oddly enough. :x

Shower tonight though in my town...so we'll see what I get this time.
HNI_0008.JPG

Back