Fluffy Fox Of Fate

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Red Cosmos
I've been fighting Cornimer's challenge for so long and it seems like no matter what I do I always lose. >_> I've tried this fight with both the Mable and Tom Nook Amiibos in hopes that it would help me but so far no luck.
I'm still trying to beat it with my Tom Nook Amiibo (since Mable didn't seem to be helping me at all) I've gotten somewhat close (60% being the highest).

At this point I'm just frustrated with it and I just looked up the item and it's an umbrella. ._. I'm not even sure if it's worth my frustration for it honestly. But even so, I've gotten so far into it now that it would be nice to compete it.

I probably should just take a break from it for now... but if any of you guys have any tips on how to beat this level please let me know.

No advice but I'm amazed you can play the game on hard mode. I'm a fan of all games like this and I can't even figure it out on easy mode haha. Good luck though. It probably is best to take a break for a bit and come back when you're feeling refreshed!

Last edited:
ikr! i'm on cornimer and i can hardly make it through. the only amiibos i have are mabel and kk and mable is way more help than kk. at least in my opinion. maybe i should try him with cornimer since i so easily die...

yeah the umbrella is a lackluster prize for hard mode imo... i realllyyyy want the 3ds display shelf thingy, which aside from the umbrella is the only prize i haven't gotten!

but yeah if i ever manage to beat it i'll let you know my tricks, if it isn't just by pure luck!

i feel you, man. I got the umbrella once from beating cornimer on hard mode with no amiibos. I tried doing it again but I have no idea how I even finished the level!

Try lowering your volume or something to help you concentrate.

I can hardly do easy mode because of that support thing lmao... I like the type of game though but the AI/programming is so cheaty

I can't even get past the second level of story attack!! I beat Tortimer, but now I'm battling Filbert and I'm on the level where I have to get 100% approval rating in 2 MINUTES to beat him.

and all the amiibos I have, aren't in the game :( can someone tell me what Amiibo support I can use?

Puzzle League is just frustrating. I needed several attempts to even beat the easy mode, as it was
kinda hard for me to get into this game to be honest. While I now have not so much problems with
the easy mode anymore (after hours of practice), I still have some trouble with the hard mode.

Back