Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
In my new town I want potentially 3 more characters. A hermit/witch, a farmer and a knight/blacksmith. I am not sure where I should place them. note: none of the villagers are permanent though I do like Elmer as he fits the theme. I just kind of wanted the horse to be near the farmer house :/

placements.jpg

I also included potential spots for a cafe but I am unsure on that as well.

Would love suggestions.

Do you have any paths in town? I can help you, but I'd prefer to know path route

Last edited:
I'd personally choose overlooking the sea in one of the two round spots at the bottom of your map by the beach.

tumblr_oy3clqD1em1u5h0x1o1_400.png

I might do this? But I'm not in LOVE with this layout, I'm sure you can make a much better one yourself :p

small pink block : police station, big pink block : cafe

oh and the blue x's are viable pwp spots

agh I'm dumb I forgot to explain

Yellow house : witch house, I thought a witch near a pond? classic. shes also far away from other residents, and you'll hear the sea in her house.

Blue house : Blacksmith, a forge requires a lot of water, I know near the river would work too, but near the pond and retail seems a good spot.

Red House : Farmer. No real reason, there's lots of farms near beaches here, I have a lot of memories as a child of the cows running down onto the beach! cows are so cute and funny lol. The lined area next to his house is field. I'd use scarecrow, and tilled earth pattern here.

Last edited:

I might do this? But I'm not in LOVE with this layout, I'm sure you can make a much better one yourself :p

Yellow house : witch house, I thought a witch near a pond? classic. shes also far away from other residents, and you'll hear the sea in her house.

Blue house : Blacksmith, a forge requires a lot of water, I know near the river would work too, but near the pond and retail seems a good spot.

Red House : Farmer. No real reason, there's lots of farms near beaches here, I have a lot of memories as a child of the cows running down onto the beach! cows are so cute and funny lol. The lined area next to his house is field. I'd use scarecrow, and tilled earth pattern here.

oh wow you went above and beyond! i dig it. i wouldnt have a villager so close my my mayors "the queen" house but other than that this is super cool! thanks so much! it has given me ideas! :D

Can I just say how cool it is that you take the time to do this for random people! I've seen you do it for a few people, and its so cool and kind! (You also have a very good eye for town layout and design!) <3

oh wow you went above and beyond! i dig it. i wouldnt have a villager so close my my mayors "the queen" house but other than that this is super cool! thanks so much! it has given me ideas! :D

Yeah, I kinda just put the villagers wherever... But I'm glad it gave you some ideas! feel free to pm me if you need any help in your town (getting hybrids mainly, but I've a lot of bushes in my inventory too!)

Can I just say how cool it is that you take the time to do this for random people! I've seen you do it for a few people, and its so cool and kind! (You also have a very good eye for town layout and design!) <3

Oh I mainly just enjoy doing it haha! I like if I can help others, but honestly this is just fun :p

i say put the hermit/witch wayyy by themselves, away from anything. put a bunch of trees around the house too. maybe in the top right above the river, if there's room? i'm not sure if there is but it'd be a perfect place.

warrior's placement for the farmer and blacksmith seem perfect, too. the farmer's can be anywhere really but somewhere with lots of room for the potential farm would be nice. probably close to the river would be good too since you'd need water for irrigation and stuff, so it'd make sense!

IMG_3632.JPG
I would put police station where the green PS is. I would put cafe where yellow arrow near retail but higher up. I'd use the pond as a sort area between the shops. Maybe with a seating area or cute landscaping.

I would put the witch house in the purple because it's away from most. I would put the blacksmith in the red and I would put the farmer in the blue. I would use the extra space around the farmer to use pwps that are farming related and wr paths.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry. I misread for my original response and didn't realize there was more than one house to place. :)

Back