• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Update question

meo

Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
..I saw someone talking about trading fish to complete their catalogs with a friend.
I know in the original version, you couldn't do that...so, did this change in the update? I assumed you still couldn't trade fish or donate to someone's museum? I know you can put them in storage now..

I didn't hear of that, be great if ya could lol I'd like to know this as well! ^^"

I'm pretty sure you cannot do that. It's never been possible (nor can you put a fish in a letter!) and I've never heard this before.

I'm pretty sure you cannot do that. It's never been possible (nor can you put a fish in a letter!) and I've never heard this before.

Yeah I don't think so either but they seemed really confident about it. O___o So made me wonder..

It's from hacking fish and bugs. Someone posted on another board that they got fish/bugs from another player.
Bug is in a cage and the fish is just a Leaf like the furniture.

I can't find the old post from a player but they said only one thing get completed. Think it's just the museum that get completed and you still have to catch the bugs for the golden net. It was awhile back so I'm not sure which one.

But if you travel to a friend's town with a certain fish/bug you caught in your town inside your pockets, can't you donate to their museum? Does Blathers only accept donations from residents?

But if you travel to a friend's town with a certain fish/bug you caught in your town inside your pockets, can't you donate to their museum? Does Blathers only accept donations from residents?

I know for sure that you can't donate things in other people's museums, I tried to do that while visiting my sister's town and the option wasn't available. (wish you could, then I could help my sister's town without making a new character.)

Back