• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what are your BIG fears?

carp

happy go lucky
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Mint
hello!

lately i've been very worried about things for very little reason.

so, i thought i would suppress my personal worries by mentally dealing with everyone's

my big fears are;
- death without living fully
- every positive relationship i have with someone being a lie
- loud sounds

what are your big fears?

I’m in my first relationship (for a year and a half now) and someone very cynical recently told me that no love can last and that couples inevitably fall out of it.
The thought of losing love terrifies me more than I can say

hmm, lemme think,,

death
public speaking
my parents dying without me getting to say goodbye
being lonely for the rest of my life
and spiders

- dying at a young age
- dying a nobody
- dying.
- not finding someone who loves me as much as I love them so we can settle down and have a family

Height, loneliness, lack of success, illness, blindness, death

Heights, worms (parasitic and harmless), drowning/being abandoned or lost at sea. My most crippling, though, is my fear of the dark. Can't handle being in a dark room or place, even sometimes with people there.

-Losing my mum or partner
-Ocean
-Escalators
-Spiders

Heights, worms (parasitic and harmless), drowning/being abandoned or lost at sea. My most crippling, though, is my fear of the dark. Can't handle being in a dark room or place, even sometimes with people there.

What about being thrown overboard at night in the middle of the ocean. That's the most scariest thing for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not making a lot of money once I graduate from college

Another fear for me would not achieving a degree from education or failing my course.

Last edited:
Fears I would probably die from because they scare me that badly:

5) having to find my way through a completely pitch black maze in a short amount of time (I don't know why but the thought of this is literally terrifying)

4) being in a room full of spiders--or any bug--venomous or not... Doesn't matter...

3) having to sell my iPad or 3DS (don't judge me)

2) Clowns (oh dear god enough said)

1)Being in a small, wooden box that I can't move in, filled with crawling things, on the top floor of the Eiffel Tower, at night, while clowns and zombies are roaming the streets below, but I can't hear anything so I don't know when they are attacking me. (I'm claustrophobic, Achrophobic, Arachniphobic, and Caulrophobic) I don't care if Caulrophobia is not a "real" fear-- it's real enough for me!

.....no, I have not been tested-- I am self-diagnosed based on past experiences. If that's not good enough, I apologize. Please don't respond to this with "you shouldn't be saying you have that when you don't have it..." I'm pretty sure I do, and even if I don't it's pretty close ;-;

Ehhhhhhhh now I'm paranoid

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Losing my mum or partner
-Ocean
-Escalators
-Spiders

I thought I was the only one afraid of escalators! I feel like if I don't get off at the EXACT time I need to, it will either eat my feet, or pull on my shoelaces, so then I get stuck, and it basically just shreds me to pieces...

....or I fall off. This isn't that far off from my fear of elevators, actually. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE EVIL FLIGHT BOXES!

Last edited:
not having anyone who cares about me, especially if they acted like or said that they cared and then it turns out that they hate me lol that thought makes me uhhh Really Upset sometimes
also social situations and having to live for a bunch more years which sounds edgy but ?\_(ツ)_/?

-People getting Sick around me (I'm emetophobic)
-Confrontation
-Being attacked/kidnapped
-Hurting people I care about
-Good relationships changing for the worse

I'm scared that i'll get locked inside the freezer room at the back of my work, and i'll just freeze to death. also getting followed by a stalker at night

I'm afraid of down escalators. Stepping onto the first step is the worst, because I might lose my balance and fall down. I've had many a nightmare of that happening.

I'm also afraid of house fire. I sleep every night fearing that my house will burn down. This also makes me afraid of smoke alarms. :(

Back